Saturday, March 12, 2011

#15. King Kakapo



11x14” King Kakapo Mixed Media Painting Hand drawn and painted in acrylic paint with glitter accents and a collaged background all coated in a thick, high gloss glaze.

About Heather:
Homeschooling mother, author, and marketing assistant from Oklahoma, USA. For me, art is an escape from the ordinary. Engaging my creative side through visual art is a relaxing and playful experience for me. When my work can be used for something positive it’s even better. Visit me at my blog, ART-ucation (http://art-ucation.blogspot.com/)

To "purchase" this piece, you must follow three simple steps:
1. email art4chch@gmail.com with your name and the number of the piece. It will then be "held" for you.
2. Make a donation to the Red Cross Earthquake fund of $10 or more, make sure you put in an email address for your receipt.
3. Send a copy of your receipt email to art4chch@gmail.com along with your postage details.

The piece will then be sent to you by the original artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment