Friday, April 1, 2011

#33 and #34 - beautiful bird postcards

These are handpainted, watercolour pieces measuring 6x4 inches by Doreen Sommerfeld.





#33. Bald Eagle SOLD


#34. Great Heron SOLD

About Dorren:
I have always liked art since childhood. Being a medical lab technologist for many years, I
find my art is a great way to destress and I have no concerns about what will fill my retirement years. I love watercolours, collage and mixed media. I find it exciting to try new techniques. At this time I am addicted to artist trading cards as I am constantly challenged to learn and experiment.

How does this work?
To "purchase" one of these pieces, there are three simple steps:
1. email art4chch@gmail.com with your name and the number of the piece. It will then be "held" for you.
2. Make a donation to the Red Cross Earthquake fund of $10 or more, make sure you put in an email address for your receipt.
3. Send a copy of your receipt email to art4chch@gmail.com along with your postage details.

The piece will then be sent to you by the original artist.

To donate: http://www.redcross.org.nz/donate

No comments:

Post a Comment